[linux-dvb] Re: [Patch] - Adding support for the Nova-S-Plusand Nova-SE2

> Hi Steve and all who feel concerned (or already tried),
>
> Looking at your patch, you mentioned not supporting diseqc commands yet,
> but I suppose there's no problem sending such commands with
> NOVA-S-PLUS to feed the dish?
>
> >> ioctl(fd,FE_DISEQC_SEND_MASTER_CMD,&cmd);

Right, the driver should be returning error for any DISEQC message. It's
a placeholder with a mental note to me (or anyone else) that this needs
done.

I'm not sure I understand your question. You're asking for DiSEqC
support to be completed?

Steve