[linux-dvb] Re: Netiquette

belcampo wrote:

>Top-posting is not done according to the 'rules' how to behave on a mailing
>list.
>
>If I ask a question, then someone who helps me is supposed to answer beneath
>my question, not above/on top of it.
>
>Further I don't think you get the right 'tone' when 'asking/demanding' for
>help. I think your way of asking is like you are a big-paying customer, who
>wants 'value for money', instead of asking someone who is willing to show you
>the way for free.
>
>Henk Schoneveld

Top posting bottom posting whatever.... Like I said there are more
important things in life to worry about.

And I'm not demanding anything - just trying to get a straight answer.
Sometimes I think some of you guys imagine you are 'mystics' because a
lot of the time the answers you give are pretty ambigious.

Anyway I didn't want to sound rude. I'm a straight talking person - and
I think straighforward questions deserve straighforward answers.

No one 'expects' anyone to answer anything - but I wondered if perhaps
possibly I wasn't making myself very clear about what it was that I was
asking?

In this regard, I would therefore hope that I have been very clear now.

GJ