[linux-dvb] Re: tuning failed on AverTV DVB-T USB2.0

Thank you.

I tested the signal with a DVB zapper Metronic and a TV and it has no problem.
I can see some channels with a signal strength of 100%, and some other channels with 60%.

So, I think I have a wrong frequency settings. Does anyone knows how can I get the good one ?

Pere.

A les 21:38 del 17/11/2005, en G?ran K?llqvist ha dit que: