[linux-dvb] looking for a good ad-removal utility

On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 12:32:41PM +0000, Soyeb Aswat wrote:
> I've been using gopdit and lve lately.  lve does suffer some a/v sync
> problems, but gopdit seems fine so far.

Gopdit seems excellent! It has the same safe concept of cutting at GOP
boundaries as GopChop, but is definitely faster.

Thanks!

--
If Galileo is the spark that lights up the gas giant Jupiter, turning it
into a second sun, that will be the last straw. We will then have no