[linux-dvb] Install WinTV Nova-S-Plus

> I know it's the wrong ML, but any informations on LIRC-support on that card?

I added support for IR to V4L. I have one or two other patches also
lined up, minor mods to the eeprom parsing for the MAC address and some
additional PCI ID's. I submitted a cleaner version of the DVB patch to
the list yesterday. Once we can get that applied (and it enable in V4L
generally), I'll submit these other patches to the V4L folks.

Steve