[linux-dvb] DVB Driver Installation - Twinhan 102G (DVB-S)

I've got a Twinhan 102G DVB-S.  I'm running Fedora 4 with the newest 2.6
kernel.

I'm having trouble installing the driver for my DVB card.  I understand
that the DVB drivers are included in the 2.6 kernel, but I am unsure
about how to install them.  Should I build the drivers into the kernel,
or install them as modules?  How do I use modprobe?  Which drivers do I
use?

I can't seem to find much info on DVB drivers installation.  Can someone
point me to a guide or give me some help?

Thanks,
Layne