[linux-dvb] (no subject)

toni martinez wrote:
> Nicco Sabbi wrote:
>
>>toni martinez wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>> >I wanna send multicast streaming with dvbstream to my LAN and see it
>> >in various pc with vlc. What expression I should use?
>>>
>> >I'm having problems with the terms of the dvbstream's expression
>>>
>>> Than ks

>>dvbstream -net IP:PORT -f <FREQ> 0 pidV pidA pidPMT
>>
>>and remember to add
>>-bw <BANDWIDTH> for dvb-t
>>-s for dvb-s and dvb-c
>>-p V|H and -D 0..4 for dvb-s
>>
>>then, on another terminal, vlc rtp://@IP:PORT/
>
> how can I know pidPMT?, -analyse dvbstream's option doesn't run!, and I
> probe this method and vlc can't play the video, it's my dvbstream corrupted?
> Someone tell me to install libdvbpsi but I don't know how to use this, I
> dowload with apt-get in my debian system but it doesn't run

Hello

With scan the last number is a number associated with the PMT pid
now multicast your stream and launch vlc -v
you'll get a line like this
[00000269] ts demuxer debug:   * number=1025 pid=110
You have now your PMT pid

You can also try dvbsnoop

- --
Brice

Join us now and share the software;
You'll be free, hackers, you'll be free.
[Richard STALLMAN, free software song]