[linux-dvb] Any news on Hauppauge Nova-S-Plus support?

irk wrote:

>> This just in: We have everything we need to release the Nova-S-Plus 2.4
>> and 2.6 drivers this weekend.
>> Stay tuned.
>

> Does anybody know if and to which cards the Nova-S-Plus is compatible
> (Technotrend Budget xxxx ???)?

Nova-S-Plus is the name of the card.  What you need is a different
driver, I think it's either the flexcop driver or the saa7146 driver.
Have you tried dvb-kernel cvs yet?

Right now dvb-kernel will only compile cleanly against kernel 2.6.14.
However, by the time you have 2.6.14 installed, you shouldnt need
dvb-kernel cvs anymore.

Now we're working towards backwards compatability... I dont have time to
type out a detailed explanation... I'll make an announcement over the
weekend.

Bottom line:  Install kernel 2.6.14.Y, if your current kernel doesnt
support your device.

Good Luck,
Mike