[linux-dvb] Possible patch for CAM/CI issues

(resend to list due to stupidity)

Hi, this is a first attempt at fixing the remaining CI driver issues.

I'm not sure where the problems Macro + Andreas reported are coming from -
they could either be from the application or from the driver, but I included
you in the CC in case this patch helps...

Main features of this patch: slight restructuring in order to remove locking
completely - simplifies code and also should increase speed since there is no
locking necessary now. Also decreases the amount of work done in IRQ context.