[linux-dvb] Re: nxt200x on AVerTVHD a180

The reason it was hard coded only for this tuner is because I thought this
was the only tuner that worked this way. Now that we know the A180 is also
this way, and that these are the only NXT2004 based cards that I am aware
of, it would probably be the easiest to just write directly to the tuner on
all NXT2004 based card. Just put a switch statement to write to the tuner on
NXT2004 based cards and to the NXT chip on NXT2002 based cards. This way we
would not have to have to have to add another parameter.

Kirk