[linux-dvb] Support for Technotrend DVB-C 1500

Ok,

All up & running on 2.6.13-1.1532_FC4 after the following goctha's:

   - missing "bttv.h" header file - use the one from V4L and also
   commented out bttv parts from the "Makefile".
   - Changed "MAKEDEV.sh" to set the correct owner rights ("dev/dvb" was
   root.root, not root.video).

Now all working well.

James.