[linux-dvb] Analog part of TTC2300, any progress?

I saw some interest a while ago on bringing the analog part of the
TTC2300 DVB-C card to life.

Unfortunately I'm not a coder but have the hardware and are willing to
provide access to my machine with a TTC2300 CI/CAM and a mix of
analog/digital TV channels if it would speed progress on that front.

If you're interested please let me know and we'll work out the details

/johan