[linux-dvb] Terratec Cinergy 1200 dvb-c (No such device)

>looks strange to mee, cause i'm missing the subsystem id there.
>in my system "lspci -n -vvv -s 00:0e.0" looks like:
>0000:00:0e.0 0480: 1131:7146 (rev 01)
>        Subsystem: 153b:1156
>		   ^^^^^^^^^
>only with this information the driver could be loaded fine.
>
>[my further lspci output deleted]

Thanks for your help.
Did the ultimate in linux hardware debugging tonight... I have installed
WIN-XP on the machine and installed the driver and app that came with
the card :-)

Guess what, that doesn't work either... I get an error installing the
driver. Tried 2 different machines.

So probably something wrong with the card, I'm filling in a customer
service form on the terratec site right now...

Steven

PS In XP, if I look at the device details I see
PCI\VEN_1131&DEV_7146&SUBSYS_FFFFFFF&REV_01
Probably the FFFFFFF should be the subsystem