[linux-dvb] How to descramble?

Hi,

I managed to fix a few more bugs last night and can now descramble on
stream level too. (Which means I have currently no need to moving of CA
descriptors.)

However, what I have done for now is to implement the move of CA
descriptors in the way Manu describes below. Although, this is done _only_
if a new flag (-m) is given to ca_zap.
So, if this new flag is give to ca_zap, it checks that the move criterias
are fulfilled. If they are, the CA descriptors are moved from stream to
programme level.

Hence, the user of ca_zap have an option of moving the descriptors if
he/she sees fit.

Does this sound reasonable?

/Henrik