[linux-dvb] How to descramble?

Perceval Anichini wrote:

>>>This is wrong, because different ES PIDs can use different ECM PIDs.
>>>Moving the CA descriptors to the program level destroys their
>>>association to an ES PID.
>>>

>	This is right.

If you simply move it without knowing the context, yes. But in this case
what we were discussing, no.

>>So what would you suggest.. ?
>>

>	Couldn't we modify a bit the driver so that it would take in charge
>APDU chaining, to let the user to send messages greater than
>256 bytes ?

If there is a hardware limitation, no point in modifying the driver.
Some devices do have limitations, but not all.

APDU chaining i will add it later to the driver, once basically things
are cleaned up and working in userspace.
No point in simply adding features to the driver alone !

Manu