[linux-dvb] Nebula Digitv USB

Hi Guys,
Has anyone successfully got the nebula usb device to work in fedora core
4? I am trying to get the dvb-kernel to compile but am getting errors
during the build. it mentions bttv.h and compat.h. I have tried using
the makelinks script to link to the kernel source but it isn't helping.
also is the firmware the dvb-usb-digitv-01.fw file and where do i put
it? the firmware readme file doesn't seem to be in the CVS anymore.
Thanks for your help in advance.