[linux-dvb] Tuner for Laptop Asus W2V Question

Hi,

Thanks for your job.
For the new driver I'm interested to be a tester for you if you want.
For the dump of the eeprom, I'll try again to compile the new version of v4l
or find a rpm one somewhere for my suse 9.3 box.

Thank again

Philippe

Le Dimanche 9 Octobre 2005 20:20, vous avez ?crit?: