[linux-dvb] CA/CI implementation

Hi,

I am just looking into the CA implementation of linuxtv.
I allready did a well-working DVB-S-viewer with the linuxtv API. Now I'd like
to add CA-support to it.
Looking at the docs (http://linuxtv.org/docs/dvbapi/DVB_CA_Device.html) The
structure of the CA device is almost clear to me, but I can't find any
information about what has to be send to the CA to actually make it
decrypting something.
Is there some more information I missed out? - Or maybe some sample-code?

Cheers,
Julian