[linux-dvb] Anfrage zur Dual DVB-T Karte WinTV-NOVA-T-500

Christoph Anton Mitterer wrote:

> As promised,... here is the answer from Hauppauge Germany:
> I also received the following information:
> Does anyone unterstand this?

You asked them about tuners and chipsets:

| Interessant sind vorallem auch Daten ?ber den verwendeten Tuner und
| Chipsatz, sowie sonstige Features welche die Karte bietet.

and this looks like their answer :-)

It seems they have mixed something up. Is there an usb based dvb-t
receiver with a similar name? Did the same person answer about the pci
interface and the usb stuff? Was all this information in one email?

Leo