[linux-dvb] CVS Problems, and T200 unrecognised again (was RE:Compro DVB-T300 Remote)

Hi Anthony,

If it's any help, here's what works for me:

  cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvs/linuxtv login
  cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvs/linuxtv co -P
dvb-kernel
  cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvs/video4linux login
  cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvs/video4linux co -P
video4linux
  cd video4linux/
  sh scripts/merge-trees.sh
  make
  make install

The error messages you linked to are just install errors saying "can't
install this module because it didn't compile correctly". It would be
helpful if you could post any errors seen in the 'make' stage. Also, what
distro and architecture are you running? (I found I had serious problems
thanks to some 'quirks' in FC4...)

Regards,

Andy