[linux-dvb] Multicast streaming program release

DUBOST Brice wrote:

>Hello
>The main site of mumudvb is now open
>Mumudvb is a modification of dvbstream.
>
>It's main feature es to take a whole transponder an put each channel on
>a different multicast IP.
>
>here is the adress :
>http://braice.hd.free.fr/mumudvbwiki
>
>Feel free to ask me any question

it doesn't seem to have a TS demuxer/parser, or did I miss something?
If it's not there how can you identify each single program?

I saw that there's an example config file with  pids specified by hand;
that doesn't differ a lot from the plain dvbstream command line that
permits
to specify a rich combination of udp and/or rtp addresses.

It would be nice to know if my implementation of udp streaming wastes an
useless amount of bandwidth: I'm not at all expert in the field of network
programming, so it may suck :)

If you have patches to improve dvbstream post them, please :)

    Nico

 Sponsor:

 Jamba: Personalizza il tuo cellulare con le TOP suonerie!

* La prima suoneria ? GRATIS! Scaricala ORA!

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3604&d=29-9