[linux-dvb] FIX: No recovery after lost lock

> > Anyway, recovery seems to be faster without fine-tuning, at least with
> > my Nexus, higher symbol rates and a good signal...
>
> Hmm, weird, I added the enhanced code because thats what hauppauge appeared to
> be doing, and I thought it seemed to work better at the time.... however
> looks like that isn't the case. I've no problem if you want to rip it out.

Actually I did some further testing and the use of derotator has a very bad
side effect - it reduces the available SNR. The higher is derotator_freq,
the lower is SNR. In my setup, when derotator is set for > 9 MHz, I can't get
the lock anymore (of course I have properly shifted the tuning frequency).
It's far better to perform normal tuning, which does not reduce the SNR.

Thus I'd suggest to remove the enhanced tuning section and use standard
tuning for zigzags.

	With kind regards,

		M.