[linux-dvb] Re: Status of HDTV5 lite?

GFarris wrote:
> That did it!! Thank you so much.  I don't believe how close I've been to
> getting this working.  If I just hadn't run "make" on dvb-kernel, I
> would have had this working days ago.  Oh well.
>
> Now, 2 questions:
> 1)  What programs do you guys use to watch HD 8VSB and QAM?
> 2)  Is there a free stream analyzer to look at all this nice data.
>
> Regards,
> Greg Farris

Greg-

When I'm testing, I use a combination of azap and mplayer.

For "production" viewing, I use mythtv.  Xine should also work, and I
hear that the new version of tvtime has dvb support.  This is just a
subset of many dvb viewing applications.

You should grab dvb-apps cvs for the stream analyzer programs that
you're looking for.

--
Michael Krufky