Fwd: Re: [linux-dvb] Pinnacle 300i working

> Tim-
>
> I don't know what you're doing wrong, but I am the creator of those
> scripts and I am one of the maintainers of video4linux cvs and I certify
> that the scripts are still present in video4linux cvs, and will remain
> so as long as the video4linux and dvb-kernel development trees exist
> separately.
>
> Please, go back and ensure that you've read the directions in the howto
> properly.  It states that you must have downloaded both cvs trees to the
> same directory, cd into video4linux, and run 'scripts/merge-trees.sh'
> ... The script is in the video4linux/scripts/ directory!  If you cannot
> see such a file, then the problem is a result of something that you're
> doing incorrectly.

I also do not know what I've done wrong. I've deleted all the files
downloaded via cvs and then I've redone everything and now there
is a merge-trees.sh that has not been there before.
All pathnames have been correct and all files have been there except
the merge-trees.sh.

I could swear that I've done everything right before. ~.~

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Tim