[linux-dvb] First Generation Air2PC card

Blammo wrote:

>No, the vendor of the card in the US (Jim, as I recall?) corrected me
>on that same issue. Rev2's are BCM3510's. Rev3's are NXT2002's.
>
>Perhaps the new cards are Rev3b? :)

Interesting.  I certainly could be wrong, but I'm wondering if the
person you were talking to at BBTI was just confused.  To the best of my
knowledge, there are only:

- the original Broadcom based cards, packaged as r0.2  ... this is the
one that you bought from them off ebay (saw your message on gossamer),
as advertised on BBTI's website, and found at
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Air2PC-ATSC-Digital-HDTV-Tuner-PCI-Card_W0QQitemZ5240088713QQcategoryZ3761QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

- the Nxt2002 based cards I have always seen referred to as r2.0 (and I
myself am quite guilty to referring to them as that -- should I be
wrong).  The verbose from "lspci -vn" should also refer to it as rev02
... card pictured at http://www.bbti.us/products_air2pc_atsc_pci.htm

- and now the new LG DT3303 based cards (aka Airstar HD5000), as shown
here http://www.bbti.us/products_airstar_hd5000_pci.htm

Perhaps there was a r0.1 Broadcom based card?  Anyway, their
nomenclature is definitely inconsistent to say the least :-P

-- Cheers, CK