[linux-dvb] Twinhan Alpha driver problem - kernel 2.6.13

Hi all,

I am using kernel 2.6.13 vanilla (latest stable from kernel.org) with 1x
Hauppauge Nova CI DVB-S, 1x Avermedia 761 DVB-T and 2x
TwinHan Aplha USB DVB-T sticks.

The device drivers load fine, all frontends register. As soon as an
application (eg. tzap and/or VDR) is started, the machine
stops responding. Only a powercycle fixes it. I have logging enabled for
the dvb-usb driver but can find no syslog entries for
this.
This problem also occured with 2.6.12.5 patched with the dvb patch.

Note that using only one Twinhan together with the other 2 DVB cards
works fine.

Note the TwinHan sticks were tried both on one USB and on
seperate USB hubs with the same result. I remember someone talking about
excessiver power requirements (eg. more than the USB spec) for these USB
sticks.

Any suggestions ?

Regards