[linux-dvb] Wiki spam

Hi,

unfortunately some spammers used a script to change about *every*
page in the DVB Wiki. For now I set the Wiki to read-only until
I can find the time to clean up the database and update the
Wiki to the newest 1.4.x release (not before sunday).

I someone has Wiki know-how and can point me to some
information about how to clean the Spam from the database,
and how to prevent similar things from happening in the
future please let me know.

Johannes