[linux-dvb] Avermedia 771 with fullts?

Hi,

I am wanting to capture a full transport stream, so I purchased a
selection of cards

The card I am having most luck with is the avermedia 771 which I can
scan and watch various channels.  In the hardware support on the wiki
page it says that this card supports 'fullts' (I think it is the
budget-patch mode), but I haven't been able to activate this.  Having
read so much on this in the last few days I have tried setting the PID
to 0x2000, which didn't seem to do anything.  I am now stuck, so any
info would help me.

Im running FC4 with the 2.6.11 kernel, and I haven't upgraded or patched
anything.

Cheers

Jim