[linux-dvb] Support for rotors?

I was hoping to get my SG-2100 rotor up and running, but looking
through the sources I don't see a lot of support for positioning...

Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong places.  I guess most people use
either a fixed dish and a single satellite, or a fixed elliptical dish with
multiple LNB's and a switch, each pointed at a separate satellite.

Does anyone else use a rotor?  How do they get by?

Thanks,

-Philip