[linux-dvb] Siemens DVB-C corrupted EEPROM contents?

Some time ago, I had some trouble with tuning and very high bit error rates
with my Siemens DVB-C card. I used the coil with ferrit core and the two
potentiometers on the right, lower card edge to adjust the TDA9819.
Maybe this will also work with your card. But be careful, the adjustment
is not so easy and may not work for your card!

The data sheet is here: http://www.semiconductors.philips.com/pip/TDA9819T.html

Cheers,
Karl