[linux-dvb] Re: Tuning problems with TT DVB-C 1500 (saa7146 + stv0297) and QAM128

Toni Lindroos wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I finally got my TT DVB-C 1500 card and (not surprisingly) tuning isn't
> working the way it should be with QAM128

> How should I proceed? My programming skills aren't good enough to solve
> this problem but I'm willing to do some debugging and testing. Any help
> is greatly appreciated.

Does it work with Windows?

Maybe one possible course of action would be comparing Windows i2c
register values to Linux ones. You can use
http://www.linuxtv.org/download/saa7146dump-0.1.zip to scan the i2c bus
in Windows. Of course you should be watching a QAM128 channel while
doing this.

This *might* help, however I have never seen any dvb driver developer
suggesting this. Maybe someone could comment whether or not this is
helpful to do?

--
Anssi Hannula