[linux-dvb] Linux don't recognize my DiBcom usb box

Hi all,

First, sorry by my poor English.

I have a usb box with a *DiBcom EVA3000MC1-D2* with *usb 2.0* over a
*SUSE 9.3*, that is a* linux kernel 2.6.11.4-21.8*. I have completed the
steps to make and configure the driver. Those steps were:

    * Download dvb-kernel from linuxtv. The CVS doesn't work with this
      kernel version, so I download the 1.1.0 version.
    * Compile the dvb-kernel, without errors.
    * Copy the firmware. I don't sure what is the appropiate firmware
      for this box, but all *dvb-usb* firmware was copied.
    * Execute the insmod load, with only one verbose error about a
      driver I think is not needed for my box. This is the result:

    Inserting DVB modules into kernel
    FATAL: Module crc32 not found.
    insmod: error inserting './dvb-usb-digitv.ko': -1 Unknown symbol in
    module

Looking for /var/log/messages using dmesg, all the drivers show the same
error (or warning, I don't know), specially the drivers I think I need:

    dvb_core: module not supported by Novell, setting U taint flag.
    [...]
    dib3000_common: module not supported by Novell, setting U taint flag.
    dib3000mb: module not supported by Novell, setting U taint flag.
    dib3000mc: module not supported by Novell, setting U taint flag.
    [...]
    dvb_usb: module not supported by Novell, setting U taint flag.
    [...]
    dvb_usb_dibusb_common: module not supported by Novell, setting U
    taint flag.
    dvb_usb_dibusb_mb: module not supported by Novell, setting U taint flag.
    usbcore: registered new driver DiBcom based USB DVB-T devices
    (DiB3000M-B based)
    dvb_usb_dibusb_mc: module not supported by Novell, setting U taint flag.
    usbcore: registered new driver DiBcom based USB2.0 DVB-T
    (DiB3000M-C/P based) devices
    [...]
    dvb_usb_digitv: module not supported by Novell, setting U taint flag.
    dvb_usb_digitv: Unknown symbol nxt6000_attach, st_info == 0x1
    load_module: err 0xfffffffe (dont worry)
    [...]

When I plug the usb box, the usb link diode doesn't light on, and dmesg
gives _only one_ message:

    usb 4-5: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 6

Maybe linux recognizes the plug in, but doesn't recover the box type.

At this point, I think the drivers doesn't work, but I'm not sure. Has
anyone the same error? Does anyone know how to solve the problem?

Thanks a lot.
Danny