[linux-dvb] AverTV DVB-T USB 2.0 firmware

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005, JAREGUERO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I need the windows firmware for AverTV DVB-T USB 2.0 and how to install.

As far as I know, the firmware which is used by the linux driver is the
same firmware used in the windows driver. Avermedia kindly provided the
firmware to us, so there not much we can do.

> After using AverTV DVB-T USB 2.0 in linux don`t work in windows.

What do you mean? Is it broken? Did you reconnect the device to the host
PC?

Patrick.

--
   Mail: patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx