[linux-dvb] DVB-S Telstar 5

> I will later add LO setting in kaffeine.
> ( Most users have universal lnb, so i've harcoded that.
> You made the first complaint :)

awesome.

now, I have another problem though.   I put the card in a new machine
running RedHat.  I was previously using ubuntu.  I load all the modules as
before, and see that the devices are created under /dev/dvb/adapter0/
However, when I start kaffeine, I don't see any DVB options anymore.  I
see with dmesg that the card is registered ok:
	DVB: registering new adapter (bttv0).
	dst_get_device_id: Recognise [DSTMCI]
	DST type : satellite
	DST type flags : 0x1 newtuner 0x10 firmware version = 2
	DVB: registering frontend 0 (DST DVB-S)...

no errors.  I also set the permission on /dev/dvb just to be sure.

any way to force DVB on kaffeine?

thanks -august.