[linux-dvb] RE: mpeg-ts compliant from VDR/streamdev

>>From: "C.Y.M" <syphi. @ .yphir.sytes.net>
>>To: Linux-Dvb <linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>>Subject: Re: [linux-dvb] mpeg-ts compliant from VDR/streamdev

>I'am using streamdev plugin from VDR to watch live TV with VLC.
>Unfortunatly the stream generated by streamdev is not mpeg-ts compliant=
 so
>there is no audio and video. I've tried PES or PS streamdev output but =
>only get video.
>>This works here with streamdev-0.3.3-pre3-geni:

>>vlc -v --color http://127.0.0.1:3000/PS/$1 --sout '#standard{access=http,mux=ts,url=:1234}'

I've tried with 0.3.3-pre3-geni and it works but not at 100%
Some channels are not displayed(black screen and no audio) and other there are some small video
freeze.

Syphir,
Have you the same probleme or it works very well for you?
In this case what's your VDR/linux-dvb driver version?

Best regards.

T?l?chargez cette version sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com