[linux-dvb] Pinnacle MediaCenter 300i

Hi, I bought last december Pinnacle MediaCenter 300i card, and have trying to
make it work since..

I need to know the minor, major, etc and device nodes when it's working

For somereason my udev doens't know how to make those nodes and I have to made
them manually myself.

But video0 node is still wrong, I believe that I have the otherones right.
Or so I hope.

Anyway, could somebody tell me the device nodes and all techical details from
your card.

Regards
Ville Ruokolainen