[linux-dvb] mpeg-ts compliant from VDR/streamdev

Hi,

I'am using streamdev plugin from VDR to watch live TV with VLC.
Unfortunatly the stream generated by streamdev is not mpeg-ts compliant so there is no audio and
video. I've tried PES or PS streamdev output but I only get video.

I've seen that some information are missing in the TS like PAT and PMT because Technotrend DVB
card does not deliver it.

I've tried software like pes2ts or replex or insert_pat_pmt to live remux the stream but no
combinaison give a good result.

I searching if it's possible to remux the VDR or streamdev live-stream to have a mpeg-ts
compliant.

Best regards

T?l?chargez cette version sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com