[linux-dvb] DVB-S Telstar 5

hello everyone,

I just got a DVB-S card up and running.  modules are loaded and everything
seems to be fine.

however, what is the best way to see some TV.  I have Kaffeine up and
running and it recognizes my card.  My dish is pointed at Telstar 5
satellite.

do I need a channels.conf for Telstar 5?
How do I get one or make one?

I tested the card and dish with windo$e already and am sure that that is
all working ok.

any help or tips?

thank you -august.