[linux-dvb] FusionHDTV3 Gold-Q : RF input selection, analog audio only in left speaker

Mac Michaels wrote:

>On Thursday 28 July 2005 02:33 am, Todd Ignasiak wrote:
>

>>I have been using a FusionHDTV3 QAM in my HTPC for a
>>while now.
>>

>There is a very recent change (Linux 2.6.12 maybe and CVS)
>that affects only the  FusionHDTV 3. The RF connector is
>automatically switched between the ANT and CABLE connectors
>for digital TV signals just like the DViCO supplied Windows
>driver does. Older versions of the driver did not switch
>the RF connector for digital signals. The ANT connector was
>used for both OTA and Cable digital signals. Analog TV does
>not automatically switch and is not affected by this
>update.

This change is in the mainline kernel as of 2.6.13-rc3-git9 ...

If analog TV doesn't switch automatically, then it means that there is
something wrong in cx88-cards.c

Mac-

While you're at it, please take a look at the GPIO values for
FusionHDTV3 Gold-T and FusionHDTV5 Gold.... I copied these from
FusionHDTV Gold-Q, and everything seems to be correct... Only problem in
analog mode is that I can only hear audio coming from the left speaker.
I tried with an old analog bttv card, and I hear full stereo from both.
Mauro suggested fixing up the GPIO values, but I don't know how.  Can
anybody explain this to me?

--
Michael Krufky