[linux-dvb] Re: any news on the Hauppauge/TT Nova-S SE driver ?

Andrew de Quincey wrote:
[...]
> Ah yup, I made some more changes this afternoon - I found some channels didn't
> tune as you did. For me, they work now.. Please let me know if it works any
> better...

Hi, sorry for the late reply. Scanning in kaffeine is very slow, don't
know if due to the software itself, or the driver/card. But now it found
everything I expected. I'll have to test how fast switching channels
works in VDR. But I think I've also had situations where the card
couldn't tune at all, maybe you can give me hints how I could debug
this, if it would help.

Thanks a lot,
Lucian