[linux-dvb] Glitches with Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-T?

On Sunday 24 July 2005 22:41, Hartmut Hackmann wrote:
> Hi, Andrew
>
> Andrew de Quincey wrote:
> > Hi, just been retesting this card. I found I was getting glitches now and
> > then. I've changed the AGC settings for it in budget-av.c, and now the
> > signal is perfect.
> >
> > Just wondering if anyone else can check if this has helped or caused
> > problems.
>
> I have the same card and i also have the impression that it is not as good
> as it could be. What have you done?

Actually I reverted my change because it made things worse on a different
machine. I've been getting no errors at all now, so I don't have anything
else to change.

What problems have you been getting?

> A note:
> AFIK, this is a clone of the Technotrend "budget" cards with the tu1216
> tuner module. It should be quite common.

Its not really a clone - it is using roughly the same chips, but they are
wired differently.