[linux-dvb] Problem with tuning ves1x93/bsru2

Hi,
I have a tuning problem that is easily reproducable with my Technotrend
FF card revision 1.3
(my diseqc switch is a plain 2-port 1.0 device):
if I write a list of channels on a file called channels.txt, one on lnb2
and the other on lnb1, such as

Sat-1
RaiUno

and then run
./szap -r -i < channels.txt

I can see that the second channel can never be tuned; inverting the
order szap works.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks,
          Nico

 Sponsor:

 Email.it Phone Card: chiami in tutto il mondo a tariffe imbattibili da tutti i telefoni fissi e cellulari! Clicca e scopri come

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2686&d=20-7