[linux-dvb] newbie general question

Hello,

First of all apologige in case I'am on the wrong list.

Living in Holland I'am thinking of changing from cable to sat, the major
issue is that I have to replace the pvr-150 in my freevo box with an
dvb-s card, but I have no clue on how this will work with dutch
channels, they are only viewable with an smartcard.
If anyone here knows some good info or an howto on how to setup dvb-s
for holland (and the encrypted channels), please let me know.
--
Groetjes Japie