[linux-dvb] Re: some libdvbcfg wishes, preset format

fredag 15. juli 2005, 23:24, skrev Andrew de Quincey:
> On Tuesday 12 July 2005 12:02, Andrew de Quincey wrote:
> > Hi, here is an updated description of the multiplexes.conf format -
> > comments please...
>
> [snip]
>
> So - everyone happy with this new multiplexes.conf suggestion?

If it would be possible to read the long version of at least the
delivery string.

About source_id, the definition reads (expanded with whitespace):

<source_type> - <source_network> - <source_region> - <source_locale>

But still the format:

<source_type> <source_network> - <source_region> - <source_locale>

Is used everywhere, is this intended, or just a glitch?
I must say I like the latter better, as I intend to use this
to name files for a reimplementation of dvbscan using libdvbcfg.

I.e.:

./dvbscan/
 A-*
 C-*
 S-*
 T-*

Those files will use the delivery line from multiplexes (without 'd=' )
instead of the old scan format, so that we are reusing code from dvbcfg
everywhere.

Kenneth