[linux-dvb] Broadlogic/VBOX ABA2030 Support... (DVB-S)

Hi,

I got a Braodlogic 2030 card which is quite old and I wanted to know if
there is any chance to get it working with linux.

I found only some very old binary drivers for RedHat 7.3 from the
manufacturer...

So I wanted to know if there is any chance to get it working with the
dvb-kernel modules. As I know there is a certain compatibility with
Twinhan DVB-S cards.

What modules have to be loaded to get the card working and did anyone
succeed with this card?

Thank you,

Alain