[linux-dvb] [OT for this thread] Re: some libdvbcfg wishes, preset format

On Tuesday 12 July 2005 12:24, Lucian Muresan wrote:
> Andrew de Quincey wrote:
> > Hi, here is an updated description of the multiplexes.conf format -
> > comments please...
>
> Hi,
>
> sorry for interfering in a thread with an OT question, but I asked again
> 5 days ago (when it seemed to me that Andrew showed up on this list
> again) about the status of the "Hauppauge/TT Nova-S SE driver", when it
> could possibly be tested and hopefully fixed by you, Andrew. I can
> understand if you really have more important things to do right now,
> just understand me I'm a little bit inpatient half a year after opening
> the tuner and identifying with your help the chips, and now that you
> really finished and published the driver a month ago but unfortunately
> it doesn't tune at all. Don't want to offend at all, I can wait even
> longer if needed, but I'd like to know what and when to expect :-).

Oh sorry! I replied to you a couple of times, but the mail mustn't have got
through for some reason.

I'm in the middle of several DVB things just now - my immediate priority is
sorting out some SI code (nearly done). Once I've done that I should be able
to get on with the Nova-S SE - I reckon we should think about the
multiplexes.conf/presets.conf a bit longer before I start implementing it, so
doing the nova-s se first makes sense.