[linux-dvb] CinergyT2; locked but no data

Hi,

Looking for help to solve CinergyT2 problem -> tuner seems to be locked
but no data is coming out as endpoint
seems not to be recognized. Any help is welcome.

I'm trying to bring-up the CinergyT2 USB DVB-T receiver module within
linux-dvb stack. The USB-device had
firmware version 1.06 which was using isochronous data transfers. The USB
descriptors show a strange
structure, so I've upgraded the device to firmware version 1.08. The
descriptor structure seems more logical here and using
bulk transfers.
In linux I see only 2 endpoint descriptors (as in Interface descriptor 0,
the number of endpoints is set to 0x02) using
descriptor_test from libusb. However in the driver a 3rd endpoint seems to
be used for data-input.  There should
be 3 endpoints: Endpoint 0x01 (output-bulk), endpoint 0x81 (input-bulk),
endpoint 0x82 (input-bulk 64 bytes).
The problem is that number of endpoints is set to 0x02 in the descriptor
!!
In some mailing-list I've seen a reference to firmware version 1.03; but
this seems to be not available (anymore).

Has anybody had a similar problem ? Is it a device problem ? Can I
workaround by patching the USB core driver to
check ?

Thank for the help,
Bruno Smets