[linux-dvb] Announce: libdvbcfg

Hi, just checked in the final part of the first release of libdvbcfg.

This library implements the various file formats discussed recently on this
list, with the exception of presets, as I am still considering/implementing
those.

It supports:
adapters.conf
multiplexes.conf
sources.conf
diseqc.conf

and for back compatability:
zapchannels.conf
vdrchannels.conf

Comments/documentation are in the header files.

As this is the first release, please expect to find bugs :)

I will be too busy to do any work on it for the next week, but I'll get back
to it after that (e.g. to sort out bug reports, patches etc).

Let me know what you think!

(oh, its in dvb-apps/lib/libdvbcfg in CVS. Canonical config files are in
dvb-apps/lib/etc).