[linux-dvb] Problems with ca_zap

Hi Manu,

What about me? I would like to do something, too. Especially in libdvbsi.

Which tasks are open (I know you are already ahead of that what can
be found in CVS)? Can you please sync it with you local source-tree?

As you know I already put some thoughts into that area, too, maybe I can
be of any help ;)? (Maybe some #define's for ease up code reading
(get_bits as #define)

Please tell me where I can help.

kind regards,
Patrick.