[linux-dvb] QAM_128 with Nexus-CA/TT (stv0297-based)

Patrick Boettcher wrote:

> Hi,
>
> while investigating the QAM_128-issue with the stv0297-driver for the
> Cablestar (which is not the same as the one in dvb-kernel CVS, yet), I
> fixed it, not by increasing the timeout, but by disabling the
> corner-detection for QAM_128 and higher.
>
> Could all of you, who had the problems with QAM_128, please try the
> attached patch to an unmodified stv0297 and report any successes or
> problems?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Patrick.

Sorry it took a while to try.

And also sorry to say that for me it didn't seem to make any difference.

I can get my Technotrend premium dvb-c 2300 to tune quite well with
increased timeouts. Almost as fast from one mux to another as from one
channel to another within a mux. This with vdr in Jyvaskyla, Finland
with all-qam_128 cable.

Timo